CXOTV.news brings the IT industry news to leadership level decision makers- every day and everywhere!
Every company has stories to tell. CXOtv takes a creative approach to ensuring the RIGHT people hear them.
We ensure your story reaches quality audiences in the professional context using the best possible video format. CXOtv,the largest network for CXO community has rolled out video content that supports Marketers and Brands to leverage video for sponsored content and company pages to reach and engage the right audiences in the right manner.
As an active player in the field of video advertising, we showcase your ideas and knowledge, not tell you what they should be. Our editors and writers are there to help, not impose.
We provide end to end video support – from script writing, videography and editing, voiceover recording and presenting your videos in a highly professional, great finish format. Our collaborative approach includes working closely with your team for Ideating,Producing and Promoting your Video.
So share your story, and we will take it to your market in the most engaging way possible.
The state of video marketing in India
As per ‘B2B Video Report’ Video marketing is a critical area of investment for B2B marketers in India this year. The survey found that:
- The average budget that Indian marketers have allocated to B2B video advertising in 2018 is INR 1.5 crore (approx 15 million), which is 21% higher than the average budget spent on video in 2017.
- For Indian B2B marketers,
- Product Videos
- TV Commercials
- Live Stream
- Explainer Videos
- Webinar (Live & On Demand)
- Case study /Customer Testimonials
are the most popular types of B2B video formats they plan to use this year.
- About 56% of digital marketers in India strongly feel that using video gives B2B brands more room for creative storytelling.
- Almost 79% of Indian B2B marketers currently use video advertising for raising brand awareness
- 56% of them use video for product/service promotion;
- 48% use it for lead generation.
- 54% strongly believe that video helps in identifying higher quality leads